semi electric order picker traction battery, also known as High Lifting stacker, as the forklift driver, must comply with the correct code of practice, safe use, keep in mind the following basic ten points Note:
1. The battery will produce hydrogen, may cause an explosion, is strictly prohibited in the vicinity of the battery smoking, is strictly prohibited any flames or sparks. The battery must be in a well ventilated place during storage or charging, but not at the outlet, to avoid corrosion caused by acid mist.
2. The battery liquid contains corrosive liquids, may cause severe burns, to avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothes, if unfortunate accident, please immediately rinse with plenty of water, and quick medical treatment.
3. When checking or servicing the battery, use rubber gloves to avoid electric shock.
4. The battery surface or connection must be kept clean. Dust, impurities, etc. must be cleaned with a damp cloth, otherwise it will leak, and even cause a fire.
5. When cleaning the battery, be sure to use a damp cloth, do not use dry cloth.
6. Do not connect the positive and negative electrodes of the battery with tools.
7. Charge the electrolyte temperature should not exceed 50 degrees Celsius, so as to avoid electrolyte damage caused by overflow, especially during the summer to pay attention.
8. Before pulling the battery plug, to avoid sparks, be sure to turn off the forklift key switch and charger switch.
9. Electrolyte surface should not be below the minimum, otherwise the battery is hot, easy to burn.
10. children do not near.